Child: Infant - 6 years of age
Children who are seven (7) years old or older must go through the Religious Education Program before baptism.
· must be at least sixteen years old;
· must be a practicing Catholic in good standing in the Catholic Church;
· have received the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and Holy Eucharist;
· if married, they must have been married in the Catholic Church by a Catholic priest;
· may not be the child's parent;
· must be able to produce a sponsor/godparent certificate from the church where they are registered and active giving them permission to serve as godparents if not registered members of St. Dominic.
· only one male and one female may be chosen as godparents.
Important: Parents & Godparents must take the Pre-Baptismal class prior to baptism.
Baptisms must be scheduled two months in advance